- Every article submitted to the journal will be subject to anonymous review by two experts, who will be selected by the peer-review coordinators. The peer review process begins after each CFP’s deadline.
- The article must not have been previously published or under review for publication in other journals at the same time. Infringement of this rule means that future submissions will not be considered.
- Within two weeks after the CFP’s deadline, the author will receive an email communicating if the article has been rejected. Otherwise he will receive suggestions expressed anonymously by experts, for revisions to be made before the article is finally approved and published.
- The revised text must be submitted within two weeks of the first review. Otherwise the paper may be published in subsequent issues (in the section “Other essays”).
- Every year the list of referees involved in the selection process will be increased.
DOUBLE-BLIND PEER-REVIEW RULES